NARK II Fentanyl Reagent
For Sale to Law Enforcement Only!
NARK Fentanyl Reagent presumptive test is designed to identify either Fentanyl or Acetyl-fentanyl which is commonly cut into Heroin or sold as a stand alone substance. Fentanyl is a fully synthetic opiate that falls under Schedule II in the Controlled Substance Act.
Like all NARK narcotic field tests, the Fentanyl Reagent is a presumptive field drug testing. 10 tests/box.
NOTE: ALL TEST RESULTS MUST BE CONFIRMED BY AN APPROVED ANALYTICAL LABORATORY! The results of this test are merely presumptive. NARK® only tests for the possible presence of certain chemical compounds. Reactions may occur with, and such compounds can be found in, both legal and illegal products. This test must be administered following its specific instructions and may be used in conjunction with other reagents in the NARK® II Sequential Testing System.
NARK—Storage and Handling
- Avoid UV light (sun, fluorescent lighting)
- Avoid extreme heat or cold
- BEST: Keep in original package/box in cool, dry environment
- Shelf Life: Best if used within 3 years
SDS (Safety Date Sheet):
- Hazards for tests (strong acids, strong bases, oxideizers, strong solvents, flammables)
- Available on www.sirchie.com and upon request.
- Restricted to LEO
- HAZMAT Shipping Charge