Krimesite Capture System (includes DSLR Camera, Laptop & Software)
Harness the power of RUVIS in the field and in the lab to make your investigations more efficient and find more evidence. Our new Master Krimesite Capture System gives you the flexibility to search for and capture latent fingerprints and footwear at the scene and conduct easy, accurate search and image capture in the lab. Now is the time to add this system to your tool kit. Already have a RUVIS imager? Our Krimesite Capture Upgrade Kit is the perfect option for you.
- The specialized stand holds the Krimesite Imager and a camera while you use the included software and laptop to capture photographs.
- User-friendly software allows you to begin looking for latent prints minutes after set-up.
- An adjustable platform gives you the flexibility to photograph evidence on objects of any shape or a range of sizes. Additionally, the imager and camera are fixed on a rotating arm of the stand so you can take photos of large objects.
- A Shortwave UV light mounted on a flexible arm lets you operate hands-free so you can focus on the image capture.
- Images can be captured in RAW and JPG formats (RAW is recommended for evidence photography).
This is the Upgrade Krimesite Capture System that Includes:
- Copy Stand and all auxillaries
- Nikon D5600 DSLR with 40mm Marco Lens
- Lenovo Thinkpad with Software installed
This system is for existing Krimesite Imager owners