DNA Free Silver/Black Latent Finger Print Powder 1 oz
Sirchie provides DNASB201L DNA-free silver/black fingerprint powder in a one ounce size for use in lifting latent fingerprints from crime scenes. This silver/black fingerprint powder is certified DNA-free through independent testing.
Why are certified DNA-free products important?
- Advances in collection methods allow for processing of touch DNA
- Prevention of cross contamination
- Proper sterilization techniques allow for certification of items to be free of DNA
Sirchie's DNA-free products can help in the preservation of the integrity of the investigation and aid in the efficient pursuit of justice.
This silver/black fingerprint powder is treated using a scientifically proven DNA destroying process, that penetrates and decontaminates throughout, not just the surface. Each lot is certified through third party testing to ensure each batch processed is DNA free.
All items are packaged to prevent contamination before use, and are meant to be used only once. These DNA free items provide the investigator with the tools to eliminate DNA cross contamination, but still process the scene with the tools that they require.
- DNA-free silver/black latent fingerprint powder is produced by micro-milling to assure the finest quality
- Certified through third party testing to ensure each lot processed is DNA-free
- This two color powder will contrast with any color surface
- Will develop black on light surfaces and silver on dark surfaces
- All lifted prints with this powder may be mounted on white backing cards for contrast