DNA Free Indestructible White Latent Finger Print Powder 1 oz
Sirchie provides DNA103L DNA-free white fingerprint powder in a one ounce size for use in lifting latent fingerprints from crime scenes. This white fingerprint powder is certified DNA-free through independent testing.
Why are certified DNA-free products important?
- Advances in collection methods allow for processing of touch DNA
- Prevention of cross contamination
- Proper sterilization techniques allow for certification of items to be free of DNA
Sirchie's DNA-free products can help in the preservation of the integrity of the investigation and aid in the efficient pursuit of justice.
This white fingerprint powder is treated using a scientifically proven DNA destroying process, that penetrates and decontaminates throughout, not just the surface as shortwave ultra-violet radiation exposure does. Each lot is certified through third party testing to ensure each batch processed is DNA free.
All items are packaged to prevent contamination before use, and are meant to be used only once. These DNA free items provide the investigator with the tools to eliminate DNA cross contamination, but still process the scene with the tools that they require.
- DNA-free indestructible white latent fingerprint powder is produced by micro-milling to assure the finest quality
- Certified through third party testing to ensure each lot processed is DNA-free
- Whitest of white fingerprint powder available from any source
- Consistent quality and texture assure best possible results on dark, non-porous surfaces
- Offers superior contrast on dark-colored surfaces