The Tripo-Scope 7.5' Tripod
Raises lights, equipment, production gear, or cameras above cars, crowds and vehicles. The system combines the stability of a wide-stance tripod with a telescoping neck to create a fast-deploying and mobile platform. To ensure maximum stability the legs have independent leg locks and a center anchor point that provides a place to hang a sandbag or other weights in high-winds. The entire system deploys in about 20-seconds, and for easy transport and storage the Tripo-Scope collapses down to just 4.6" around and 29.5" long.
- Tripo-Scope® M1 by FoxFury - durable tripod is weather proof and telescopes up to 7.5 feet
- Durability: This rugged tripod was specifically designed to thrive in any weather and be impact resistant.
- Rugged: Durable 3/8”-16 threaded screw and platform provides stable mounting of both industrial and professional-grade accessories. Additional standard 1/4”-20 equipment can be used with included FoxFury Puck Adaptor. Great for both lighting and multimedia.
- Telescoping Head: The Tripo-scope® enables vantage points up to 90” with use of its telescoping mounting platform.
- Deployable Tripod Legs: Y
- Diameter Body or Handle: 4.6” (117mm)
- Footprint of Legs Diameter: 36” (914mm)
- Impact Resistant: 3.3 ft (1m)
- Materials: Stainless steel telescoping tube, nylon 66 body/housing
- Max Height When Deployed: 90” (2286mm)
- Stowed Length: 29.5” x 4.6” (2317mm x 117mm)
- Weight: 12.7 lbs (5.7 kg)