Super Scanner V Hand Held Metal Detector
Garrett’s Super Scanner™ is the most recognized hand-held metal detector in the world. The new Super Scanner™ V includes both audible and vibrating alarm options and extended battery life. Super Scanner™ V detects ferrous, non-ferrous, and stainless steel weapons, contraband, and other metallic objects. Audible or vibrating alarm indicates the detection of metal.
- Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium sized pistol from 9" distance; large knife from 6"; razor blades and box cutters from 3" distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1".
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Large 8" scan surface for quick, thorough scanning.
- No tools required to change standard 9V battery (included). Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
- Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection of metal.
- Momentary push button helps temporarily eliminate detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls.
- Three-color LED indication: Green LED indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.
- Operating temperatures: -35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C)
- Battery: 9-volt, 1 ea. (included)