Sirchitize Hand Sanitizer, 4 oz
Sirchitize is a Isopropyl Alcohol-based lquid hand sanitizer (not a gel) used for cleaning the hands. It's made using the WHO recommended formulation and is fragrance and dye free. Sold in a 4 fl oz. bottle. Also available in a gallon-sized jug.
Directions for using alcohol-based hand sanitizer
This technique is not appropriate when hands are visibly dirty or after using the toilet. In these cases, handwashing with soap and water is required.
Hand rubbing should take between 20 and 30 seconds.
- Apply a palm full of alcohol-based hand rub into a cupped hand (enough to cover all surfaces of the hands).
- Rub hands palm to palm, then rub right palm over the back of left hand with interlaced fingers and vice versa.
- Rub again palm to palm with fingers interlaced.
- Rub the back of your fingers to opposing palms with fingers interlocked, repeating this action with each hand.
- Rub rotationally with left thumb clasped in the right palm and vice versa.
- To clean the tips of fingers, rub rotationally backwards and forwards with clasped fingers of the right hand in the left palm and vice versa.
- Once dry your hands are clean and safe.