Seminal ID AP Test
The Acid Phosphatase (AP) Test is used for the presumptive identification of semen and seminal fluid. Sirchie now offers this field test in an easy-to-use, rugged pouch format. Each box includes 10 tests, filter paper, and distilled water.
- Simply dampen a piece of the included filter paper with a few drops of the provided distilled water.
- Press the filter paper to the suspected stain.
- Place the filter paper in the pouch, and close the pouch with the safety clip.
- Gently squeeze the ampoule in the pouch and agitate.
- A color change to a purple is a positive result for the presence of semen or seminal fluid.