Scene Guard Scene Cover Tent 10 ft x 10 ft (Aluminum Frame with Walls)
Help preserve the integrity of your crime scene and keep crucial evidence protected from weather and other elements with Sirchie’s Scene Guard Scene Cover Tents. These tents include rugged frames constructed of either aluminum or steel, and are ideal for use at the scene in any type of weather. Tent are available with and without detachable walls, and all come in a wheeled case for easy transport from your vehicle to the scene and back. Whether you need to keep the sun, rain, wind, or snow out or keep the scene shielded from public view, one of our Scene Guard Scene Cover Tents is the perfect solution for any law enforcement organization.
- Frame: Aluminum center Truss w/ Hexagon Legs
- Cover: 500D Polyester w/ PVC Coating, CPAI-84 Section 6 Flame Retardant
- Square Feet: 100
- Includes: Roller Bag, Guy Rope & Stakes
The Aluma® is a heavy-duty, commercial-grade canopy that weighs only 48 lbs. If you’re looking for an aluminum frame that is light in weight but extremely durable, then this canopy is the one to get. This model has anodized aluminum that holds up very well to salt in the air near the ocean. Since this frame is aluminum, it will never rust. The diameter of the frame is 32 mm.
Features & Benefits:
- 10’ x 10′ heavy duty grade, powder coated aluminum frame for the occasional to heavy canopy user
- Patented pull pin technology, which allows an easy glide, easy frame identification, and no pinching of fingers
- 5 height settings to raise the canopy to a desired height
- Easy to set up and take down due to Caravan’s craftsmanship, quality control, and innovation – No tools needed for set-up
- Heavy-duty roller bag for easy and convenient transportation and storage including pockets to store stakes, ropes, and sidewalls
- Size: 10' × 10'
- 100 square feet of shade
- Shaded Area:100 sq ft
- Grade:Professional | Heavy-Duty
- Frame Type Full truss frame system for maximum strength and stability
- 500D polyester fabric that is water and fire resistant (meets CPAI-84 requirements)
- Frame Material: Anodized Aluminum for aesthetics and extra frame protection
- Frame Finish: Aluminum
- Max Tent Clearance: 11′
- Max Valance Clearance: 7’2″
- Top Fabric: 500 Denier Polyester
- Fire Rating: CPAI-84
- Includes: Caravan Canopy’s Aluma heavy-Duty frame, 500D polyester fabric top, stake and rope kit, and a heavy duty roller bag.
- Export Restriction