Only %1 left
PCR workstations combine HEPA-filtered air with UV light irradiation for the ultimate DNA/RNA manipulation and amplification work area. Cross-contamination during amplification of DNA and RNA can lead to results that are inaccurate, costing the lab technician valuable time and reagents. PCR workstations minimize this risk by keeping airborne contaminants away from samples and irradiating work surfaces and tools between amplifications.
- Microprocessor Controller
- No duct installation required
- UV Shelf with built-in pipettor holder
- Seamless plastic design—no joints or gaps in construction
- Lab event timer
- Clear polycarbonate shell for 360 degree visiblity
- Extremely quiet operation <49dBA
- UV and fluroescent lights
- Digital light timer: 1-59 minutes
- Automatic sash switch turns blowers off when sash is closed, maintaining an air barrier
- Filter and electronics are located above the workspace, eliminating the chance of a chemical spill on these sensitive areas
- Filter safety lockout to ensure correct filter replacement
- Low airflow alarm warns the user both visually and audibly
- Overlapping polycarbonate sash to prevent UV light exposure
- Polycarbonate and polypropylene design reflects UV energy
- Real time monitoring of installed filtration bed
- Sash safety switch automatically turns off UV light and activates the blower when sash is raised
- Shipped fully assembled
Models available with no filtration (Dead Air Boxes) or with HEPA filtration in addition to UV light irradiation.
Units with HEPA filtration come complete with all filters:
- Prefilter (No. ACFPRE) 1 each
- HEPA Filter (No. ACFHEPA) 1 each
- Prefilter (No. ACFPRE4) 2 each
- HEPA Filter (No. ACFHEPA18) 2 each
This product may be subject to negotiated shipping charges.
We found other products you might like!
Optional Steel Cart for 48 inch Forensic WorkstationsSKUACA1039$1,005.00
Optional Steel Cart for 32 inch Forensic WorkstationsSKUACA1011$875.00