NARK PCP Methaqualone Reagent
Due to the potential of absorption of hallucinogenics, we strongly advise using nitrile gloves when testing PCP (Phencyclidine). Designed to presumptively identify both PCP and Methaqualone the 1st ampoule will develop Pink followed by a Blue color in the 2nd ampoule in the presence of both PCP and Methaqulone. Like all our NARK narcotic field tests, the PCP, Methaqualone Reagent is meant for presumptive field drug testing. 10 tests/box.
For Sale to Law Enforcement Only!
NOTE: ALL TEST RESULTS MUST BE CONFIRMED BY AN APPROVED ANALYTICAL LABORATORY! The results of this test are merely presumptive. NARK® only tests for the possible presence of certain chemical compounds. Reactions may occur with, and such compounds can be found in, both legal and illegal products. This test must be administered following its specific instructions and may be used in conjunction with other reagents in the NARK® II Sequential Testing System.
NARK—Storage and Handling
- Avoid UV light (sun, fluorescent lighting)
- Avoid extreme heat or cold
- BEST: Keep in original package/box in cool, dry environment
- Shelf Life: Best if used within 3 years
SDS (Safety Date Sheet):
- Hazards for tests (strong acids, strong bases, oxideizers, strong solvents, flammables)
- Available on www.sirchie.com and upon request.
- Restricted to LEO
- HAZMAT Shipping Charge