Long Cuff Powder-Free Latex Gloves
POWDER-FREE EXTENDED CUFF EXAMINATION GLOVES provide ideal protection for high-risk or heavy-duty conditions. Four times thicker than standard latex gloves,
- Meets or exceeds the emergency medical glove requirements of NFPA 1999, Standard on Protective Clothing for Emergency Medical operations, 2013 edition
- The thickest Microflex® glove in palm and finger
- Textured fingertips
Recommended for use when: Added protection is required for extreme environments. Extra coverage over the wrist and forearm is needed for enhanced safety and security. Working in situations requiring intense pressure and strain on the hands.
Features and Benefits:
- Powder-free Latex
- Cuff: Extended, beaded
- Glove interior: Powder-free
- Glove exterior: Textured
- Color: Blue
- Usage: For single use only
- Quantities: 50 gloves per dispenser box, by weight
- For increased protection in hazardous environments, rely on these latex examination gloves. These gloves have an extended, beaded cuff for greater protection over the wrist and arm. And for added protection in high-risk situations, this glove is thicker at the fingertips, where you need the greatest protection and durability.