This test is designed to presumptively identify the substance of GHB (Gamma Hydroxybutyrate) only. It will not react with other precursor substances often used for date rape like GBL and 1,4 Butanediol. A positive color reaction will appear as a distinct Green. Like all our NARK narcotic field tests, the GHB Reagent is meant for presumptive field drug testing. Sold in boxes of 5 tests.
For Sale to Law Enforcement Only!
NOTE: ALL TEST RESULTS MUST BE CONFIRMED BY AN APPROVED ANALYTICAL LABORATORY! The results of this test are merely presumptive. NARK® only tests for the possible presence of certain chemical compounds. Reactions may occur with, and such compounds can be found in, both legal and illegal products. This test must be administered following its specific instructions and may be used in conjunction with other reagents in the NARK® II Sequential Testing System.
NARK—Storage and Handling
- Avoid UV light (sun, fluorescent lighting)
- Avoid extreme heat or cold
- BEST: Keep in original package/box in cool, dry environment
- Shelf Life: Best if used within 3 years
SDS (Safety Date Sheet):
- Hazards for tests (strong acids, strong bases, oxideizers, strong solvents, flammables)
- Available on www.sirchie.com and upon request.
- Restricted to LEO
- HAZMAT Shipping Charge