E-Z Peel Tape with White Stripe Red/White (Evidence) 108 ft on 1 inch core
Our E-Z Peel Evidence Integrity Tape is made with a matte acetate base featuring a top surface that may be written on with pencil or pen. It is coated with a permanent, quick-setting acrylic adhesive that defies removal from most surfaces. To increase the tape’s ability to tear, it is perforated with 3/16” slits at 1/4” intervals. Dual-serrated tape edges add redundancy to the integrity. The tape’s top surface is printed in translucent red or blue ink, then overprinted with an opaque black identifier or an agency’s custom imprint. The roll is 1 1/2” wide, 0.001” thick, on a 1” core and is backed with 50 lb. stock Kraft liner.
Our E-Z Peel Tape Dispenser (No. STD100) is made of tough molded ABS plastic and features a handy built-in belt clip. The E-Z Peel Tape Dispenser comes free with an order of 6 rolls.
Attempts to remove E-Z Peel evidence tape will cause the tape substrate to break and peel off in irregular strips. The red or blue tint and black overprint will dissolve and smear when solvents like alcohol and acetone are applied—positive proof of tampering.
- Red Integrity Evidence Tape with "EVIDENCE" imprint
- 3/8" wide white, write-on stripe throughout the entire length of the roll
- 108ft roll on a 1" diameter core for use with our E-Z Peel Tape Dispenser (No. STD100)
- Serrated edge and ultra-thin (0.001" thick) acetate ensures an "integrity seal" that prevents undetected removal
- Split backing makes peeling super easy