Amber Nalgene Lab Quality Bottles
Store, ship and package light-sensitive liquid using these narrow-mouth Amber HDPE lab quality Nalgene bottles. Featuring excellent chemical resistance to most acids, bases, and alcohols, these Nalgene bottles are high density polyethylene and are guaranteed leakproof*.
Each product contains a quantity of bottles and corresponding amber polypropylene screw caps for each bottle.
|Relevant SKU||Bottle Size||Quantity of Bottles|
|NABOT9125||4ml or .14 oz||332|
|NABOT9025||8 ml or .28 oz||12|
|NABOT9050||15ml or .5 oz||150|
|NABOT0001||30ml or 1 oz||12|
|NABOT0002||60ml or 2 oz||12|
|NABOT0004||125 ml or 4 oz||12|
|NABOT0008||250ml or 8 oz||12|
|NABOT0016||500ml or 16 oz||12|
|NABOT0032||1L or 32 oz||6|
- Opaque amber reduces UV light transmissions to protect light-sensitive liquids
- Meets U.S. Pharmacopoeia 23 requirements for light transmission
- Versatile bottles where exposure to light needs to be restricted
- Can be used in freezer to -100°C (-148°F) for long term storage
- Linerless caps provide the ultimate in leakproof protection without the use of liner that can wrinkle, cause leaks or contaiminate your reagents
Note: HDPE containers can be used for long-term storage but direct UV exposure should be avoided
*The term "Leakproof" applied to Nalgene products produced by Thermo Scientific that meet the following criteria: (a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100 mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for two minutes, and no water escapes; (b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100 mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. These Nalgene bottles produced by Thermo Scientific are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.