UV ForensiTORCH ALS - Rechargeable
The new and improved UV ForensiTORCH™ features a single, very high-intensity 1-watt, longwave UV LED which provides +50,000 hours of life under normal use. Whether the search is conducted in subdued light or broad daylight, the ForensiTORCH™ is the perfect choice in the preliminary examination and location of physical evidence. Light-weight but built for rugged use, the unit is powered by a rechargeable battery (included).
The UV ForensiTORCH™ operates at a frequency of 365nm (+/- 5nm). This is an ideal waveband for locating items of forensic interest. No special barrier goggles are required to view any fluorescence, but it is recommended that UV protective goggles be worn for general eye protection.
- Construction: Black, anodized aluminum
- Batteries: One rechargeable battery with TMX200CHG1 battery charger
- LED: One 1-watt longwave (365nm) UV LED; 50,000+ hrs.
- Switch: Push Button ON/OFF
- Carrying case, black HDPE plastic w/handle, 8.5” x 6.0” x 3.0” (21.6cm x 15.2cm x 7.6cm)