Shortwave UV Mini Light Source
Specifically designed for use with the KRIMESITE™ IMAGER, the CUV100TS also serves as a fully portable, battery-operated shortwave UV light source for field and lab use. Powered by four AA alkaline batteries (included), it is equipped with one 4-watt germicidal bulb protected by a brushed nickeloid shield. This light works great in tight spaces or for close-up examination.
CAUTION: Shortwave UV light sources emit harmful radiation. Use of these devices requires proper eye and skin protection.
• Dimensions: 6.25”H x 2”W x .75”D (15.9cm x 5.1cm x 1.9cm)
• Weight w/batteries: 8.9 oz. (252g)
• Construction: Rugged ABS plastic
• Shield Guard: Brushed Nickeloid
• Peak Wavelength: 254nm
• Bulb: Shortwave UV-C germicidal type (G4T5), 4-watt
• Power Switch: Slide ON/OFF
• Power Source: 4 “AA” Alkaline Batteries, 1.5 volts (included)
- Restricted to LEO