Shortwave UV 6/12-watt Dual Bulb Forensic Light w/tripod mount
This product has been discontinued.
The UVP120ST 6/12-watt Dual Bulb System provides twice the light output for forensic usage. The highly efficient electronic ballast provides a constant high-output. The housing is constructed from vinyl-covered aluminum with acrylic end caps to withstand rugged use. The brushed steel cover ensures bulb protection at all times. Each lamp is individually controlled for single or dual bulb use (blinking LED indicates lamp ON). A power selector switch is located on the side of the unit for AC/DC use. A handle is mounted on the left side of the unit--freeing up the right hand for use. The tripod-mountable feature of this light allows for steady hands-free use when mounted to the KSS9200 SIRCHPOD™ Copy Stand included in all KRIMESITE™ Kits. A convenient AC Adapter is provided for 110V/220V operation. DC power for the UVP120ST uses 16-AA alkaline batteries (included).
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 9.75" x 4" (16.5cm x 24.8cm x 10.2cm)
- Construction: 0.062" (62 mil) vinyl-clad aluminum, black
- Filter Cover: 0.031" (31 mil) steel with brushed nickel finish
- Shortwave Bulbs: UV-C germicidal type, 6-watt, 254nm peak wavelength
- Shortwave Filter: Type U-325C UV band-pass filter
- Power Source: 16-AA alkaline, 110V/220V AC
- Switches: Rocker (ON/OFF)