Fixed Focus 10X Compact Device Magnifier with 2 White, 254nm, 313nm, 365nm, 400nm, Retroreflective, IR Anti-Stokes and Holographic & OVD Visualization
Compact devices are intended for express authenticity verification and advanced examination of passports, ID cards and other travel documents, visa stamps and seals including but not limited to entry permits, driving licenses, vehicle registration certificates and other vehicle related documents, signatures and handwriting fragments, revenue and special stamps, securities and other documents with security features.
These devices are able to detect main security features in printing, compare sizes of objects, control the width of typographic lines, detect mechanical and chemical alterations in document structure, examine documents in transmitted light.
Compact devices are constructed with the possibility of diopter adjustment of the eyepiece in plastic body.
- Law enforcement authorities
- Border control and immigration services
- Customs authorities
- Banking Institutions
- Visa support agencies, consulates, notary offices
- Other agencies and organizations authorized to check documents
- 10X Magnification
- Document examination under white top light
- Document examination under white oblique light
- Document examination under UV illumination — 254, 313, 365, 400 nm
- Detection of retroreflective protection
- Detection of Anti-Stokes luminescence
- Holographic security elements examination, OVD visualization
- Document examination under interchangeable white/UV light
- Power supply: 2 rechargeable batteries AAA type (not included)
- Charging rechargeable batteries via micro-USB slot