MCL900 Series of Evidence Collection Vehicles 800 545 7375 firstname.lastname@example.org
The MCL900 Series of Evidence Collection Trucks are custom constructed, heavy-duty walk-in units outfitted with an extensive array of equipment & field kits that ensure their effectiveness at lengthy investigations and major crime scenes.
These spacious but easy to manuever units are available in 12 ft (MCL900/12); 14 ft (MCL900/14); and 16 ft (MCL900/16) models, alll available on GSA Schedule.
MCL900/16 shown with optional Observation Roof Deck, Telescoping Floodlights, Awning & Exterior Storage Boxes
- Heavy-Duty Commercial Cutaway Chassis with 14,050 lbs. Minimum GVWR Raing
- Direct Walk-Through Access from Cab to Lab Area
- Over-Cab Attic Available for Added Storage, Video & Computer Equipment, or Other Specialty Applications
- Onboard 12V DC/120V AC Refrigerator
- Compartmentalized Forensic Kit Storage
- Uniquely Keyed Evidence Storage Lockers
View from Cab to Rear Doors
View from Rear Doors to Cab
View of Passenger Side from Cab
View of Driver Side from Cab