Sirchie's mid-size riot body shields are fabricated from a clear, high-strength, UV-stable polycarbonate resin. The 36" high x 20" wide shields are lightweight and shatter-resistant. Visibility is undistorted. Our shields offer ideal protection from clubs and thrown objects such as bottles, bricks and rocks. The shock absorbing foam pad provides maximum protection for the user's forearm and hands. The Velcro® release nylon arm strap on is fully adjustable yet secure enough to stay fastened during tactical maneuvers. The 3100 Series Shields feature our high-strength, injection-molded plastic handle.
The blacked out bottom is to prevent protestors from filming activity behind the police line and to partially obscure any equipment an officer may be carrying.
• Tough, injection-molded, clear polycarbonate shield is .150” thick (3.8 mm)
• UV-resistant polycarbonate allows visibility up to 88% light transmission.
• Ergonomic injection-molded handle is 1.25” (31.8mm) diameter.
• .75” (19mm) Shock-absorbing foam pad protects user’s forearm.
• 5” (12.7cm) Wide decal with white letters on black background allows easy identification of officers.
• Five standard decals available: CORRECTIONS, POLICE, POLICIA, SHERIFF, plain black.
• Weight: 5.7 lbs. (2.6Kg) fully assembled
• Dimensions: Height: 36” Width: 20” (91.4 cm x 50.8 cm)