Photo-Realistic, Color Composites
An eyewitness description of a suspect is often the only lead an investigator has, and the recall of a witness is better when he or she has realistic, color images to choose from. comPHOTOfit® + COLOR III utilizes extensive databases with hundreds of features from actual color photographs of people—billions of combinations are possible! With comPHOTOfit® you build composites using five basic components: foreheads, eyes, noses, mouths and chins. The resulting composites look like people not generic sketches!
Customize Your Composite
Once you’ve assembled the five basic features of your composite, you can further modify it with accessory databases such as headwear, glasses, mustaches and beards, as well as by utilizing an impressive arsenal of image editing tools. Adding wrinkles, scars, bruises and beard stubble is a snap! You’ll also be able to warp, nudge, adjust or change color, and lighten or darken portions of your composite—fine-tuning the image just the way your witness wants it.
New and Improved Features with Version 3
The look and feel of comPHOTOfit® + COLOR III has changed to make it much more user friendly, including tabbed menus, automatic merge, multiple levels of redo in case you change your mind, and “fly over” text descriptions of all of the control buttons. There are new tools, like layer erase, where you can edit any of the layers without affecting others, and existing tools have been improved, including an improved Capture Tool that makes capturing features from existing photographs even simpler! The above composite was created using the five basic feature types along with accessory eyeglasses, mustache and beard. A scar was added afterward using the Wrinkle/Scar Tool.
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® III or compatible, 1.0 GHz or greater
- Video Display: SVGA monitor, SVGA card capable of 64K colors @ 1024 x 768 pixel screen resolution
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP(32 bit Only), Vista (32 bit Only), Windows 7 (32 bit Only)
- RAM Memory: 1.5 GB
- CD-ROM Reader
- Mouse: Microsoft® mouse or compatible
- Printer: Any Windows® supported graphics printer
- Ethnically Diverse Features Database
- Create and Expand Your Own Databases
- Create Wanted Posters
- New Network Licensing Options